ESPETO WORKSHOP IN MALAGA BEACH
The relationship between maritime culture and the city of Malaga. The sailor on land: ships and nets. Master class on the preparation and traditional cuisine of Espetos de sardinas. An activity where we can learn the art of the “espeto”, rooted in the coast of Malaga for centuries. We will visit the fishermen´s quarter par excellence of Malaga, as well as a craft workshop of the typical boats called “jábegas”.
- Duration: 3 hrs.
- Schedule: From Tuesday to Saturday at 17:00 hrs
- Languagues: Spanish and English
- Guided tour of the fishing district of Málaga discovering its unique characteristics and places
- Visit to the maritime museum of the neighborhood: handmade boats and traditional crafts
- Masterclass of the Malaga Espetos
- Cooking and tasting workshop on the beach
Meeting Point: Nereo Shipyards
From 59,00 €
If you have any question, call us or Whatsapp at +34 637 822 722 / +34 654 937 420 or send us an email to email@example.com